How Can You Chromecast Instagram Live? Instagram Live on TVInstagram is one of the best social media platforms available. It is one of the top-rated applications that is used around the globe. Naturally, you can access Instagram from your mobile device. Sometimes, when you want to stream Instagram images and video on a big screen like your tablet or laptop, you can do that with Chromecast. Many times when a friend is live and sharing some concert or unique videos, it's fun to watch everything on your Smart TV or tablet. In this post, I will tell you how you can Chromecast Instagram live. Or how to watch Instagram live on Tv. So, let's get started.
How to Chromecast Instagram Live On your Android Mobile and TabletHere are some steps you need to follow.
- Your Chromecast and mobile phone must be connected to the same network for syncing purposes.
- You need to open the settings application on your Android device.
- Go to the Cast menu and then select your Chromecast device.
- Tap on start now, and it will start mirroring your Android device on the selected device.
- If that's way feels a bit difficult, then an alternative option is to
- Open Google home application and pick a Chromecast device; you need to choose Cast my screen and click start now.
- After the mirror process completes, you need to open your Instagram application.
- Go to IG Video and start streaming your favorite image or video live on a Chromecast device.
How to how to Chromecast Instagram live on iPhone/iPadYou can't mirror iOS devices on the Google Home application. So, if you want to mirror the iPhone to TV or any other device, you need to download a premium application, "Streamer for Chromecast." Once this application is downloaded, you can easily cast Instagram live to Chromecast.
- You need to connect Chromecast and iOS device to the same network.
- The next step is to open Streamers for Chromecast and pick a Chromecast device when you want to stream Instagram live.
- Now tap on connect.
- You will be directed to another screen where you will tap on "Screen Cast."
- Click on the Power icon and then click on "Start Broadcast," and it will start mirroring your iOS device on your preferred Chromecast.
- Next, you need to minimize streamers for Chromecast.
- Open the Instagram application and go to your feed. From there, you would be able to Chromecast Instagram live on your device.
Chromecast Instagram Live on Your PCIf you want to explore Instagram from your PC instead of your mobile, you can do that. I will tell you how you can Chromecast simply. You need a Google Chrome browser for this purpose. If you don't have one, download this browser.
- Open the browser and write http://instagram.com in the URL bar, tap enter.
- When you open Instagram, you need to provide your credentials and then log in.
- Once you are logged in, click on three dotted icons on your browser's top right corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear; you will select the "Cast" option from the list.
- From the list of devices, you would pick your Chromecast Smart TV.
- Tap on Sources options and select Cast Tab.
- Now you would see that your Instagram profile starts casting to your Google Chromecast Smart TV.
- In case you want to stop casting, then you would pick the Cast Icon and select the Chromecast option.
Why does Chromecast Instagram live?No matter how smart your mobile device is, it's the screen will never be big enough. People who use Instagram live want to explore their friend's videos and images on the big screen, and therefore, they rely on the Chromecast. They mirror their android and iOS devices on big screens like Google Home, Smart TVs, tablets, and other devices. It's fun to stream live videos and other things on big screens. Sometimes, you want to add hashtags and long stories on Instagram. However, it's a kind of headache to manage your writing stories and multiple hashtags from your smartphone. There are more chances of errors and mistakes while typing on your phone. Thereby, many Instagram users cast their Instagram on a PC browser to write effectively and copy-paste their stories easily from their writing pads to Instagram. You can write a piece of a story and then check it online on the Grammarly tool; later, you would copy it from WordPad and paste it directly on your Instagram. Social media becomes manageable through a browser. I have shared all the details of how you can Chromecast Instagram live. Follow the steps for Chromecasting. If you still have some questions about Chromecasting Instagram, feel free to ask your questions.
Want to buy Instagram followers or likes affordably? Click here: