Snapchat is a social media messaging app with various features. The app is entertaining the world in all the best and unique ways possible. Snapchat is one of the most popular and secure apps after Instagram. The most attractive thing about this network is its filters gallery, you get a chance to play around with different filters and effects. It’s fun to try out different lighting transitions to change the appearance and contracts of the images or videos. Another feature of Snapchat which makes it very different from several other popular social networks is that the messages or the stories that we post vanish after a specific time.
In the start when it was launched, it simply was a messaging app, but with time it has evolved and become more diverse. . Now we can share photos, videos as stories and do live streams. In addition to it, there’s one more exciting feature launched by the app recently, allowing you to share a link. It can help you make your content more widespread than it already is.
Link Is a type of reference to a specific document or website, personal blog, story and page where you have posted something valuable. Sharing your link is very convenient for the viewer as it provides them with more information related to your content by using these links.
In general, Link sharing is a very common practice that people now use to enhance their social media presence. There was no option before for putting clickable links anywhere in the content before. Now, you can add a link to your Snapchat story to optimize your posts. Moreover, It also lets your followers read the articles you like by just swiping up the link.
How to add a link to the Snapchat story:
To take full advantage of link sharing, you first have to learn how to add a link to a Snapchat story. Following are the set of instructions you should follow to add a link in your Snapchat story:
- First, open your Snapchat app and log in to your snap account.
- Then open the Snapchat camera to capture a photo or video, and you can also upload the content from your phone gallery.
- On the right-hand side, there is a paper clip icon. You have to tap on that to add the link.
- Then there will be an attached link page that will contain all your previous copied links. All you have to do is to choose the link you want to post.
- You can also add a new link by either typing the URL address or paste it, then tap the option of Go to search it.
- Then there will be an elaborated link searched by google. Scroll down for finding your desired link
- Click on the link for opening it.
- Now you have to tap the “attach to snap” option at the bottom of the page in blue color.
- After doing this, you will be back again on your camera story screen. The paperclip icon will have a white circle around it if your link is attached. And if your link doesn’t get attached, all you have to do is to redo all the above steps again.
- The last thing that is remaining is to further edit your post by using different filters, adding text or changing of background, etc. Snapchat gives you full authority to really personalize your post and also make it look fun and attractive visually.
- Now just hit done, your Snapchat story will be uploaded with your added link.
By following this series of steps, the audience can easily swipe up the link while watching your snap story. It is a very organized way and Snapchat swipe-up options make it even easier.
An alternative way to send the link, if the story link feature stops working:
The link that we post in our story is the most impactful way to reach the viewers, but sometimes there can be an issue with this feature. It can alter the Snapchat swipe-up option. So, there is an alternative way to send a link to your desired follower, which is by sending the link in direct messages.
All you have to do is to open the chatting box, now you can either type the link as text, or you can copy-paste it. It is a very simple way which will be very helpful if your story feature gets problematic.
Snapchat is a very versatile app. It allows us to optimize our posts very significantly, which lets us build our brand and profile. It is enabling different peoples to modify their content and also present it to the world in a very colorful and fun way.
Snapchat is a very friendly and amusing app. It brings joy and happiness to people and lightens their mood. Being such a playful app, it connects people in a very strong bond. That is why it is very popular, and people often choose it as their favorite social media platform.
Link sharing is very common and trendy right now. The feature will help drive more traffic to your professional web page, blog and personal video site where you are sharing informative content. Snapchat is providing a very easy way for the users to add the links now without putting any unnecessary restrictions on them. The above-mentioned steps will provide you with a proper guide to do it very smoothly. By sharing a link on Snapchat, you can easily evaluate your community. Moreover, you can assess what your viewers like or dislike by checking the stats of the posts you have shared.